The Happy Cat is the pseudonym of author Perley-Ann Friedman where she writes articles and stories for “boomers” who want to stay positive, make good life choices and find happiness each day.
The Happy Cat aims to inspire you with her journey of retiring and living on a remote paradise island in Thailand.
Recent blog posts on The Happy Cat:
- What to carry when going for a walk, is always a challenge. Do I stuff my keys, money, and cell phone in a pocket,
- 20 years ago, the first time I was on Koh Lanta, I experienced a monumental event. Not because I was on a tropical
- Retired Way Out There: My evolving life on Koh Lanta, Thailand is the story of my transition from tourist to retired local, way out
- This excerpt is dedicated to my parents, my heritage, and to my birthplace Ottawa, Canada. I love cats. I’m a cat person and
- The manuscript for ‘Retired Way Out There: My evolving life on Koh Lanta, Thailand’ is now in the review process, with a Summer